We provide great quality PART WORN TYRES to match the majority of cars and lightweight vehicles.
All our very own car tyres are typically examined to fulfil present UK regulations and are pressure tested and assured for you. The purchase price is dependent upon the actual make and also tread depth. Selling prices begin from around £10. The cost consists of fitting tyre with a new valve and balancing.
Typical Part Worn Tyre Sizes
- Widths: 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195, 205, 215, 225, 235, 245, 255. 265, 275, 285, 295, 305 mm.
- Profiles: ’80, ’75, ’70, ’65, ’60, ’55, ’50, ’45, ’40, ’35 series.
- Sizes: 12″, 13″, 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″, 18″, 19″, 20″, 22″, diameter.
We have part worn tyres to accommodate BMW, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Mercedes, Nissan, Peugot, Renault, Rover, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, Subaru, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Lancia, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Opel, Volkswagen, Volvo, etc and many other makes of cars and light vans.
Do you require high performance, low profile tyres in a high-quality design or another dimension? Including the kind of sizing’s we provide having tread depths from 3mm to 7mm at a tiny proportion from the expense of brand new car tyres on tyres like Michelin, Goodyear, Dunlop, Pirelli, Uniroyal, Continental, Firestone, and many others too many to list out here!
Using Part Worn Tyres helps the environment, by reusing tyres others have replaced. We will help you to secure Cheap Quality Part Worn Tyres for any car or lightweight vehicle at a smaller price than new car tyres. A wide range of people today are buying Part Worn Tyres rather than new tyres because of the expense. As a result of the internet growing to be a great deal more used the selling of Part Worn Tyres has risen.
How Do You Know When Part Worn Tyres Are Safe to Use?
When you consider all these basic guidelines, one may protect oneself against obtaining car tyres that are classed as both unlawful or dangerous:
- Only buy part worn tyres via professional dealers that do it for an occupation. If you have an issue with their tyres, you will have a person to get back to.
- The dealer of the part worn tyre ought to say if it’s had any repairs carried out to it or whether it has had any sort damage to the sidewall repaired.
- Don’t ever acquire a tyre that’s ever had a puncture repaired in the sidewall or has been given a heavy fixing performed on any area of the tread.
- Always choose the exact same sized tyre that you use on the car and confirm that the load and speed rating is matched up to those you have now.
Of course all this is done for you when you buy part worn tyres from Seal Island Tyres.
For more information about Seal Island Part Worn Tyres, in West Sussex, Worthing, the Witterings, Sidlesham and more contact us using the details below for a quote and free advice!
Seal Island Tyres
Tel: 01243 641600 / 07557 515385
Monday: 8.15am to 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.15am to 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8.15am to 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.15am to 5.00pm
Friday: 8.15am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.15am to 12.00pm
We’re open late on Saturdays if required and offer a call out service .
Unit 10, Enborne Business Park (Next to the Nature Reserve),